Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Product Review: Brazil Butt Lift

Time for another Beachbody Product review!  This time I'm reviewing the workout I'm just completing: Brazil Butt Lift!


Created by Leandro Carvalho, a famous personal trainer to super-models, this workout "combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and signature lower-body sculpting moves to lift, firm, and shape your behind for a rear view you've only dreamed about."  The workouts include Bum, Bum, High and Tight, Sculpt, Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck.  Leandro's TriAngle Technique is what makes these workouts effective, working the three major butt muscles one at a time, from various different angles. 
Because every butt is not created equal, there are four different possible butt solutions to follow: The Too Flat or Square Solution, the Pear Shape Solution, the Too Big Solution and the Classic Solution. Depending on which solution you are following, the workouts slim, lift and shape your booty in a very effective way.  Some workouts are more cardio-based, some are strength training, complete with resistance bands, dumbbells and ankle weights, and others are a combination of the two.  This 4 week program will target your bottom, but will work your entire body unlike any other program you'll ever use.
I decided to do Brazil Butt Lift for several reasons.  With it being one of the most popular Beachbody workouts, I knew I needed to try it.  Getting my body swimsuit ready was appealing with summer here.  But the primary reason was that I had just finished Slim in 6 and had lost so much bulk in my thighs and bottom that I really needed to build more muscle in the area.  As my husband Jason kept saying, "Your butt is GONE!"
So I followed the Flat Solution and am finishing the last week of the program.  I thought I had built a lot of muscle in my lower body with all the squats and lunges I did with Slim in 6, but wow!  Brazil Butt Lift is HARD.  I had a hard time making it through the workouts the first week, having to pause it several times at first.  But it's amazing how quickly your muscles can build endurance.  Because not only can I make it through all the workouts now, I also add the ankle weights and resistance bands, too!
I can tell you that I am happy with how the program has allowed me to continue to lose weight and inches off my entire body.  I feel like I've toned my lower body considerably, but I still haven't gotten the shape I wanted in my bottom.  My husband still complains my bottom is "too flat," but he does admit, "it's getting better!" 
My final results after a month of Brazil Butt Lift are 8 lbs and 4" lost!  So I think I'm up for another round of Brazil Butt Lift.  I'll let you know what my results are after Round 2!
If you are looking for a workout that targets your butt area, consider trying Brazil Butt Lift!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm graphic designer
    I'd like to offer my graphic services
    I'd like to work for you.
    +421 915 225 083
    Skype name: creativeperson00
    Email: toporcer.stefan@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-person/338916922892378

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brazilian Buttock Lift allows a more complete, permanent, circumferential transformation of a woman's body, so that the buttock area is not only (or not necessarily) larger, but more shapely and in better proportion to the rest of her.

    ReplyDelete