Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weigh Day: Swimsuit Body

This weekend I did something crazy: I wore a SWIMSUIT!  And not just any swimsuit.  I wore a swimsuit that hasn't fit me in FIVE YEARS!  And for the first time in forever, I wasn't embarrassed.  I still have a ways to go to reach my goal, but I feel so encouraged.
It's been two weeks since I've weighed and measured myself because my new scale up and died on me.  But the good news is that I have a new one.  And I liked what that scale had to tell me this morning.  In the past two weeks, I've lost two pounds and an inch and a half off my body.
Hooray!
I took my 4 month pictures a few days ago.  I still need to edit and post them.  So stay tuned!
________________________________________________________________
How are YOU doing on your weight-loss journey?  Are you feeling encouraged or discouraged?  Are you getting closer to your goal?  Send me your results! angiepete@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment